JKC engages idec for Ichthys LNG project
idec Solutions has secured the contract for the construction of a remote Communication and Navigational facility as part of the Ichthys LNG Project in Darwin.
Contracting direct to JKC Australia through our vertical infrastructure division, the project is currently programmed to start in May 2015 ( to avoid Darwin’s renowned wet season) with an anticipated completion date of November 2015.
The project consists of:
- Bulk earthworks (including access road construction)
- Foundation construction
- Equipment shelter design, construct and install
- Building services design and construct
- Vertical infrastructure
- Technical rigging and equipment installation
- Site works and fencing
- Pre-commissioning and commissioning of equipment
Once operational, this site will play a significant role in the management of marine based logistics for the Ichthys project.
idec’s commitment to customer needs, our robust management systems and the desire to meet and indeed exceed our clients expectations, have been instrumental in securing this project.