LNG CAMPS- DESIGN AND CONSTRUCT
idec was engaged to construct a total of 18 buildings across the three (3) LNG sites at Curtis Island – QCLNG (3 buildings), GLNG (6 buildings) and APLNG (9 buildings).
The buildings ranged from laundries, wet mess and locker rooms to gymnasium and sports pavilions to fire stations, maintenance buildings and chemical storage buildings.
idec’s scope of works for each site included:
- Design, fabrication and erection of structural steel
- Concrete foundations and slabs
- PRINCIPAL CONTRACTOR ATCO Structures
- YEAR 2012
- WE DID design, engineering, fabrication, steel erection, concrete foundations and slabs, cladding
- LOCATION Curtis Island, QLD