Dinmore & Graceville Stations
idec was contracted to fabricate, protective coat and install steelwork for the overpass at Dinmore and Graceville train stations.
idec’s scope of work included:
- Fabrication of the lift shaft, overpass as two fully welded sections. Fabrication of the stairs and awnings
- Cladding and crimsafe security screens.
- High specification protection coating application
- Erection of the lift, overpass, awning and stairs steel
Dinmore and Graceville station was part of the Queensland Rail’s ongoing Station Upgrade Program. idec helped deliver this project with the up most efficiency, quality, and precision.
Download the project sheet here: Dinmore & Graceville
- PRINCIPAL CONTRACTOR BMD Construction
- YEAR 2016
- WE DID esign, engineering, fabrication, steel erection, concrete foundations and slabs, cladding
- LOCATION Queensland